Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 1


Today I woke up and it dawned on me.. today is day 1 of this sugar free challenge.  Ugg.  For the first time in my life I woke up hungry for chocolate, sweet tea, waffles with syrup, and a hot cup of coffee with italian creme.  Man, what a bummer.  I settled for Heart to Heart cereal, and a black coffee.  I could have added milk, but that's just as bland.  Unfortunately I chose to start before I stocked up my fridge and pantry- bad idea #1, unless of course you count doing this diet- then that makes bad idea #2.  Anyhoo..  Day 1 felt more like Day 21.  This can't be good.

I would write more, but I'm too grumpy to think.  I miss my sweet tea.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I could NEVER survive without sugar... especially now that I can't have caffeine (being pregnant and all).

    ReplyDelete