Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 3 with a Recap of Day 2

Yeeeees. It's day 3, and I'm still kicking. I would like to give Starbucks the credit since without it, I may have not survived the entire day. There's nothing like an iced Red Eye around 3:30 to get me out of 2nd gear. Day 2 was a breeze. I was out and about all day yesterday while Mom watched Oliver, so I was too busy to think about food. It only got tough around 10:30 that night when I got really hungry and found 2 clementines and a banana just weren't cutting it. I resisted grabbing the bag of sugar and went to bed.

Day 3 started out great. I had a bowl of cereal and shared a handful of blueberries with Oliver. They were so tasty. I appreciated them more than I did 3 days ago that's for sure. Later on, I started feeling really blah and lacking the self esteem. I don't know if the no sugar thing had much to do with my emotional state, but I'm sure as hell going to blame it on that. That's where Starbucks came in.. Currently, I just finished dinner and treated myself to some avacado- DELISH. For dessert I think I'll munch on a banana.. and maybe some more blueberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment