Sunday, July 12, 2009

2 Weeks Down

Has it really been 14 days?  I thought 21 days would drag like a queen (heh), but it has actually flown by.  I guess being super busy has helped, but this no sugar thing isn't all that bad.  I'm losing weight, feeling good, and like the idea of knowing I can do something I put my mind to.

In other news, I have been busy priming our house all weekend.  Dad and I have been painting our butts off while Jim has been tiling the bathrooms.  Mom has been nice enough to watch Oliver.  We ran out of primer today, but we only lack the master bath- whooo hoo!  The depressing thing is then we'll have to start painting all over again- this time with color.  Painting is no fun- I won't even pretend that I like it.  It is up there with one of the worst jobs ever.  If you ever need help with a house project, please DO NOT contact me to paint.  I am willing to help in other areas, but no painting- please.  We're planning on keeping the downstairs all white with maybe a wall or two with color.  The upstairs will be a vanilla latte-ish color in most of the rooms.  Oliver's bathroom is going to be red.  I'm considering a purple in the guest bath (similar to the color we had in our condo back in the day).

Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment