Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ready.. Set.. Go!

Oliver was very excited about the Easter egg hunt today, especially when I informed him of the candy that would be inside the eggs. Oliver discovered "chocolate" and "candy" over the last few months. Before you judge me, it is still something he rarely gets.. Honestly, don't you think I know candy has no place in a 2 year olds diet! But, there are those special occasion times and I let loose a little.
We were some of the first 25 people or so to get in line to enter the field which meant we had a good 15 minute wait before the actual hunt. Let's just say, patience does NOT run in my family. When it was finally time, all the kids took off. It all happened so fast, I don't think Oliver had a clue what was going on. Luckily his Mom has a competitive side. "Go buddy, go!" Oliver started picking up eggs while Jim held the Elmo basket. But instead of putting the eggs in the basket, Oliver starts trying to open them.. for the candy- My plan backfired. Anyway, he managed to find about a dozen before they were all gone. I got a few shots of him in action. He is one serious Easter egg hunter!



No comments:

Post a Comment