Saturday, May 15, 2010

Work it Girl!

I just completed my 2nd week at work. The last 2 weeks have flown by, which is exactly what I was hoping would happen. My brain is full of new knowledge, and Oliver fell right into his new schedule. Jim has been awesome in picking up some duties around the house, which has made my life less stressful. The boys seem to be handling things pretty well too. I can tell they miss having me there during the day, but I'm sure they are just fine sleeping on the couch and keeping guard by the window.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie. So, what kind of work are you doing? Sounds like the Hickmans are flourishing! I can't believe how big Oliver is getting. Time does fly, doesn't it.
    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dianne, I'm doing insurance proposals, rates, quotes, etc. It's actually way more interesting than it sounds. :) Time is flying, I can hardly keep up! Hope you're doing well. Have a great week! OXOX

    ReplyDelete