Saturday, December 26, 2009

Holly Jolly Christmas

Getting ready for bed so Santa can come!

Christmas Eve- opening presents with Daddy

Santa was here!

Christmas morning!

Santa left some goodies

Getting dressed Christmas Day

Passing out presents

Oliver got a Zhu Zhu pet!

Enjoying family

My what a wonderful Christmas we had this year. Everyone came to our house, and it was so much fun watching Oliver interact with his extended family. Hosting was a lot of work, but Mom, Dad, and Jim helped make it a success.

Even with all the unpacking of boxes, Santa still managed to make a stop at our house. Oliver received a retro kitchen with pots, pans and food. Needless to say, he's been busy "washing" and "cooking" food for both Jim and I. I so hope this is a sign of things to come. I've always wanted a full time cook, and since I don't see myself winning the lottery or becoming famous, Oliver getting this kitchen set may just be the push he needs to go to culinary school.

No comments:

Post a Comment